Friday, October 9, 2009

Annual Trip to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm!

On October 6th, we went on our annual trip to the pumpkin farm. The boys LOVE going and so do I. I have a lot of fun just watching them. There are so many things to do there, we try to do them all, which takes up a lot of time, but it goes by so fast. This year almost everyone on Joe's side of the family was able to make it, which made it even better. Then we topped it off with a trip to Round Table, yummy.




Jake on the hayride through the pumpkin patch.



Me and my belly on the hayride.



8 of the 16 grandkids.



Luke enjoying the ride.



Joe with our niece Ali.



Luke on the train ride. I would have taken a picture of Jake IF he didn't choose to sit so far away from us.



Jake and his cousin Lennon.



Luke getting help on the tires.



Lennon and Jake.



Jacob, Meghan (hiding), Lennon and Abby coming down the slide.



Luke enjoying the slide.



Joe and Luke checking out the chicken facts.



Jake petting goats.



This year I came prepared, so Jake got to feed the goats too.



By the end, Luke decided that he was done and ready for pizza...just look at those eyes!

No comments: