After we go back to my grandparents' for dinner, we go to Joe's parents' for dessert and to exchange gifts there. Of course by this time, the battery life of my camera was just about gone, but I did get one shot to prove that we made it.
Nathan and Elizabeth helping pass out the gifts, while all the sane adults "supervise"
1 comment:
I DO NOT envy your Xmas schedule girl, but it's nice that you have so much family around during the holidays! Can I just say that you are my inspiration to update my blog more often! I mean if you can update it at least every month (if not more) AND you work AND you have 3 little ones, then I think I should be able to update mine every once in awhile! Thanks for the comment, I was beginning to think that NO ONE ever read it! I started following your kitchen blog too. Some of those recipes sound delicious!
Post a Comment