The only thing I can say about the tree this year is, we bought a real one and HATED it. I'm going back to fake. Some of the reasons are: 1. It dried out very quickly, by the time Christmas came around we were calling it the Charlie Brown tree, because you would touch it and a ton of needles would fall off. 2. Watering it was not a pleasant experience, water got everywhere, then Noah decided to play in it. 3. NEEDLES--I'm still finding them and it's now February, it's like they had babies since December. This is just my short list. I could go on. Bottom line, I look forward to pulling one out of the box, knowing that it will be the perfect shape and that all the above mentioned issues will not be happening. Lesson learned. Whew! I feel so much better now that I've let that all out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment