One of my favorite things to do during Christmas time is to go look at Christmas lights. I love it and I'm trying to instill that love in the boys. However, the rain was not helping matters. Luckily, it slowed to a light drizzle and I forced everyone out of the car to go look at the lights. Joe and Jake have learned to just go with this type of craziness and Noah...well he has no say. Luke on the other hand has not learned that when Mom wants something, it's better to just go with it. After he figured out that we were not getting back in the car, he got over himself and began to enjoy everything there was to see.
Luke, with his happy face on :)
Poor Noah
Jake with the Grinch
My Boys!
Our family shot. Luke went back into his shy mode, but he's there hiding behind Joe.
Joe and I, in the rain. His hair always handles the elements so much better.
1 comment:
I loved catching up on your blog, such a cute family!
Post a Comment