Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Luke's First Day of Preschool



Last week, I was feeding Noah and watching Luke entertain himself with a computer game and Joe was getting ready for work.  As I'm looking at Luke wasting away at the computer,  I was thinking to myself how I would love to teach him since I'm home now, but I REALLY don't want to.
  
I don't have the patience, Noah wants me all the time, I don't like teaching little kids.
(Although that last one seems harsh it's the truth, don't judge me, I just know my limits)
 
Then I thought about how I could bring it up to Joe that I, a teacher by profession, wanted to pay someone else to teach my child.  

At that moment Joe walked out of the bedroom got his shoes on and was out the door for work.  Then the door opened back up and Joe says to me, "Don't you think we should put him in preschool or something?"  I replied with my usual "yep", but inside (somewhere deep inside) I was doing the happy dance.  I immediately called Becky Weaver and had Luke enrolled in her preschool.  

He is so excited to be in school he can hardly stand it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I don't like teaching little kids." haha, I love it! Happy Luke is in Preschool. I didn't do it with Jonas, but I am def doing it with Micah.