Every year Joe goes on a hiking trip for a few days. He usually goes with my dad and a combination of brothers from either side. This year it was Joe, my dad and my brother Josh. They decided to hike Shasta, because Josh hasn't been able to hike it yet. They were doing pretty well until Josh got altitude sickness and they had to get down Shasta in the middle of the night! They made it though and Josh was ok. Joe was a little disappointed, because he wanted to do the glissading (and yes I looked up that word). This was probably their last attempt at Shasta since Joe and my dad have now done it a couple of times, so who knows where they'll go next year.
My Dad, Josh and Joe getting ready to head out.
The sleeping arrangements...so cozy! haha
My crazy Joe, with my Dad laughing at him, which is usually how it goes.
Joe's panoramic skills. I usually delete the panorama shots, so I though that I would add this one.
Joe.
Somewhere on Shasta.
Dad.
Lunch Time.
They were lucky enough to be on Shasta during a meteor shower.









No comments:
Post a Comment