Our last stop on our trip was San Francisco. Me and Joe swore off San Francisco the last time we were there and that was almost four years ago. I really wanted to take the boys to the Rainforest Cafe, because I thought they would like it...and I was right.

Here's Jake enjoying all of the animals
Luke was quite adventurous at the restaurant. I was happy to see it, because I was a little worried that he would be scared.
While we were at the beach, Jacob broke the news that he had to go to the bathroom. Me and Joe looked around frantically and to our dismay there was no bathroom/port-a-potty to be seen. Luckily, Joe and Jake had been getting ready to build a sand castle and had dug a rather nice sized hole...Can you guess what I suggested?
I'm so glad that I have boys. I don't know how this would have gone with a girl. Although, I do find it worrisome that I am the one that always suggests urinating in public. Shouldn't Joe be doing that? He's the one with the same parts. Maybe it's the country in me. Anyone want me to watch their kids?


1 comment:
So glad you guys got to get away for your trip. Looks like fun! despite the weather :) I liked your family pics at the ocean. So one of these years when everyone's done with school and us mom's aren't working, we need to go camping or just take a trip to the coast, that would be fun. Oh and that viedo of Jake doin the robot, so funny! I can't wait to see our boys together dancing at church dances :)
Post a Comment