Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Adult Christmas Dinner

Every year we get together sometime in December and enjoy one night without kids. We usually enjoy pizza and have a fun white elephant gift exchange. Every year someone has a crazy gift to give out, but I think this year me and Joe won...but I'm partial.


Sam talking to Olivia on the phone, she had to stay home with a sick baby.



Here's Leah with some nasty sexy man book from the 80's...maybe early 90's. It was a close 2nd, I have to admit.




And drum roll please! At number 1--Bill with his ginormous underwear and sparkly jump rope. To explain the gift...one year when Rachel (ironically, Bill's wife) was in her early teens, their grandmother bought her a pair of large underwear and a jump rope. Very odd and yet quite humiliating for a teenager.



Bill was a good sport and tried on the underwear for everyone to oogle him. Needless to say he stole another gift ASAP.

No comments: