
Easter Sunday was busy like all holidays are for us. We LOVE it that way though. We are very blessed to live right in between both sets of parents and around all of our brothers and sisters. It is a lot of fun. On Easter we had church at 9, which meant the boys didn't hunt for eggs at our house until after church. Then it was off to Grandma LaRue's and Grandpa Bob's house for the first round of egg hunting and dinner. Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Elmer's house for round two. Here are some of the pictures.

Luke had no limits when it came to finding eggs. He even looked under my grandpa's chair, which grandpa got a kick out of.

Here's my sister Krista helping Luke out, I could take pictures. Every year my grandma will stuff eggs with money for every grandkid, but you have to find your egg. My dad hid mine in his shirt, which was awkward, but everyone else thought it was funny when I went looking.





2 comments:
I love Jacob's pose! That's the Joe in him for sure!
I can't believe how WARM it looks! What a great easter. Awkward to search your dad? I can't imagine why that would be awkward!
Post a Comment