Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dyeing Eggs!





I had the great idea of having the boys dye eggs outside this year. I'm glad that I did this, because there was dye everywhere. The boys did pretty good. Jake is a little bit of a perfectionist when he does this and Luke only leaves them in the dye for a couple seconds, but both of them wanted to do it by themselves this year. Krista came to help...she was sad that they don't color eggs at home anymore. However, she was glad to use my kids as an excuse to dye eggs. This year I didn't have any vinegar, so I mixed the color with lemon juice. Luke took a sniff of the dye and must have thought it smelled good, because he took a swig of it. I tried to get him to do it again for a picture, but he told me that it was yucky...I wonder why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL, JOIN THE CLUB! DON'T WORRY MUSTASHES ARE BACK IN, IT'S THE COOL THING TO DO, EVERYONE IS DOING IT. I THINK YOU WOULD LOOK GOOD IN A STASH JOE. THE STASH IS STILL IN IT'S INFANCY, IT WILL GET MORE BUSHY AND THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU WILL SAY, BY-GOLLIE MARK YOUR STASH IS AMAZING! SO, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE COMPLEMENT AND I DO HAVE TO SAY I LOOK DEAD SEXY!

Anonymous said...

Whatever to the above comment! Glad you had fun at easter.
I guess I'd better start doing fun stuff with my boys for holidays, they'd probably like it. BTW I liked the picture of you and Joe, very cute!