Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Joe's 28th birthday!


Joe turned 28 on March 25th and since the month of March was very, very full, we celebrated on the 14th. My sister gave us two gift cards to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and then she offered to watch the boys. What a deal! So, I made the reservations and we had a great time. It was fun to get dressed up to go out to eat, although we are both glad that we don't have to do it all of the time. Happy Birthday Joe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First picture I've seen of him so up close! He's a keeper! I haven't seen anything new on your blog for EVER (I just think it liked your kindergarten registration the most---everytime I'd try to look at it, it would take me to that post...weird, I know). Glad to see you're still alive and well