Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Going Private.

I'm following in the footsteps of quite a few people we know and setting our blog to private. I was really hoping to avoid this, but I have too many people we don't know accessing it. I try to be careful and not put too much personal information on it, but it only takes one slip up. I also post pictures of our kids and a lot of my nieces and nephews, and I don't want to just put other parents' kids out there. So, if you would like to still access our blog send me your email if we don't already have it.

10 comments:

Melissa K said...

i love reading your blog! I'm thinking about doing the same!
melissakaupanger@yahoo.com

Chantell said...

Add me :)

Chantell.godfrey@yahoo.com

Fisilau Family of Three! said...

hope I don't get left out! pisilalvshiva@hotmail.com

The McKays said...

Add me too:) t.j.mckay@hotmail.com!

shay said...

I've been thinking of doing the same thing. Make sure to add us. shay.geisler@hotmail.com

The Miller's said...

add me as well!!!!!
rwayne85@hotmail.com

Tay and Jenn said...

jennkillian@gmail.com :)

Anonymous said...

Yes Please. mmjthompson@hotmail.com

deb sorensen said...

studyvoicewithdeb@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Could you PLEASE update!?! :D I would love to see Noah and Joe's Grad pics!