Joe is officially done with his second semester of nursing school and finished with a solid B. The semester began in May and ended last Friday, so our summer was non-existent. It's ok though, it's the only one that we have to sacrifice for school.
The summer was a little tough with me being newly pregnant and pretty much not being able to move from the middle of June through the middle of July, and Joe being unable to help due to school. Poor Jacob now can get his own breakfast of cereal, Eggos, or toast AND he learned how to serve his younger, more demanding brother, Luke. What a great big brother! However, like I said that was the only time it will be like that... AHHH!
We are happy to have him home for the week. The boys are enjoying some much needed daddy time and I'm getting a break and help around the house. We are finishing up the week with a little get-away with my family to Pismo Beach. Can't wait!
We are so grateful that Joe is in nursing school and doing well. Only 2 more semesters to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
barf city, eh? that's too bad. Congrats on nursing school
I totally missed that Joe was going to nursing school. That is great! And way to finish with such good grades. I am waiting for pictures of the hose and of the growing baby
Post a Comment