Saturday, March 7, 2009

No PINK For Me!

On Friday I found out that I would not be losing my job at the end of the school year like I've been worried about the past several months. There were 7 teachers at my school site alone that were told they would be receiving pink slips on March 15th, but I am safe. Once again, I'm glad that I teach special ed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am so happy for you guys. What a relief. So very cool :)

Anonymous said...

oh and btw when I saw the title I thought you were pregnant and you weren't having a girl but another boy! That was my first initial thought, but I just saw you and I know you're not pregnant sooo, but hopefully next time it will be PINK for you or purple, whatever :)

Joe and Jessica Elmer said...

Yeah--I figured the title would confuse people

Anonymous said...

congradulations on being able to keep your job. and I agree with Meg about the prego bit. totally thought you were telling us about a new baby. LOL