Here is Luke after some ice cream. Clearly, most of it did not make it. In the top picture he's pretty happy about us taking his picture. By the bottom picture, he began to worry about the mess.
Jessica, It is so fun to see your family. Your boys are very cute. I have two boys myself and it is fun to see the things they do. Congrats on your home. That is awsome. Naomi
Your Boys are too cute, and they look so grown up... Like little adults! I wish I could eat ice cream like that again without people staring at me. :) congrats on the house...any new progress or pictures yet? Also, got your e-mail that Baby #3 is on the way! CONGRATS! So happy for you. When are you due again? Keep up the blog, it's great to see what's going on with everyone. Talk to you soon,
2 comments:
Jessica, It is so fun to see your family. Your boys are very cute. I have two boys myself and it is fun to see the things they do. Congrats on your home. That is awsome. Naomi
Your Boys are too cute, and they look so grown up... Like little adults! I wish I could eat ice cream like that again without people staring at me. :) congrats on the house...any new progress or pictures yet? Also, got your e-mail that Baby #3 is on the way! CONGRATS! So happy for you. When are you due again? Keep up the blog, it's great to see what's going on with everyone. Talk to you soon,
Post a Comment