
Last Saturday my family wanted to go boating at Bullard's Bar. So, we got the boys ready and went. I wasn't feeling too great that day so, I just got to stay on the shore and watch the kids and visit with my mom. It is really pretty there. The water is a pretty blue/green color and there are pine trees that line the lake.
This is my brother Josh. Yes, he's the one that's getting married in a month. And yes...he's a little disturbing. I'm sorry Mia.
I was commenting on Jacob's cool rocks. He promptly informed me that they weren't rocks, they were bombs.

2 comments:
I just love that you are keeping up with blogging! Looks like fun. It sucks you gotta miss out on that stuff though. So my due date was pushed to April like 25, soooooo, you and Joe beat us. I guess Joe's are faster! :) Oh, I can't wait when we visit next to see your guys' new place!
that looks like you all had a great time. The water looks so beautiful. I am hoping you have a little girl... :)
Post a Comment